Capt Velibor Vukasinovic is the president of Cluster of Serbian Aeronautical Industry – UVIS.
He is finished Aeronautical Academy and over 25 internatonal courses and schools in the area of safety and human factor in aviation, and managing and oversight international air-trafic. For many years he worked as a test pilot and airline pilot. In addition, his professional experience is reflected in functions of:
- General Aviation Inspector of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia;
- President of the Aviation Councile in the Ministry of Transportation and Communications of the Republic of Serbia;
- Director of the Safety and Oversight Division in the Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia;
- Member of the Management Board of the European Aviation Safety Agency - EASA;
- Head of the Team for European Integration for the Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia.
Since 2007, Velibor Vukasinovic has headed Cluster of Serbian Aeronautical Industry – UVIS which members are small and medium enterprises, faculties and institutes specialized for aerocosmic projects, manufacture of aircrafts and certifications of finished products in accordance with global standards.